Sunday, April 15, 2018

Juicy Lucy's - Halal Food in Glasgow

Assalamualaikum wbt.

So today I'm so keen to try the Juicy Lucy's, one of the halal restaurant in Glasgow. Dengar cite burger dia best, so after a long walk (from Alexandra Park to Glasgow Green), oh I went to GOMA and People Palace as well (both are museum), I made myself a visit to this restaurant.


Inside the Juicy Lucy's

And here's the food. I ordered just an ordinary cheese burger with strawberry cheesecake smoothie. 



Can't remember the name of this. Something like Narcos Fingers or I don't know. Sorry. 


Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie. 


A homemade cheeseburger

Alhamdulillah. Kenyang. Recommended! InsyaAllah next time boleh datang lagi. 

Disebabkan hari ni berjalan dengan agak banyak, my pedometer menunjukkan peningkatan mendadak ke 11,432 steps. Wohooo. Satu peningkatan. InshaAllah akan diusahakan semoga semakin banyak berjalan. Walaupun selepas berjalan dengan banyak, burger yang dimakannya. hehe 

Sekian. 

Liana Raja Omar
Glasgow, United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment